We are currently looking for a Business Support Administrator to come and join our team based in Birstall on a full time, permanent basis. In return you will receive competitive salary plus excellent benefits!
PPG is the world’s largest coatings company operating across 70 different countries and 8 strategic business units. In the UK and Ireland PPG have over 2,500 people working across 6 production facilities and over 200 store locations. We are now looking for a Business Support Administrator to support the two Secretaries of the business. This new post offers the opportunity to grow your career as an administrator and work closely to the business directors.
As our Business Support Administrator, you will support the Directors Secretaries in administration duties and any other ad-hoc requirements.
Key Responsibilities of ourBusiness Support Administrator
- Ordering stationery for different departments
- Book taxi’s/airport transfers
- Arrange meetings/book meeting rooms
- Arranging buffets for meetings
- Collecting post on a daily basis
- Collating a list of visitors for the directors and informing Reception/Security
- Prepare and distribute movement sheets
- Set up events online
- Raise START requests
- Update secretarial manual
- Update clockwise
- Raise purchase orders
- Help with travel arrangements (booking flights/hotels/car parking)
- Assist with booking events
- Ad-hoc duties to assist the Directors Secretaries
- Provide support to Senior Managers
What we’re looking for in ourBusiness Support Administrator
- At least 5 GCSE’s (Must have grade C or above in English and maths)
- Experience in using IT programmes (Microsoft Word, Excel, Office)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you’d like to join us as our new Business Support Administrator then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job