Our client based in Bicester are recruiting for a Business Support Administrator to compliment their existing team.
Working within a team of ten, supported by a "hands on" manager, your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Daily use of bespoke customer web based portals
- Ensure engineer's have all of the tools necessary to carry out their field based functions
- Answering all incoming calls
- Daily use of Microsoft packages - including Excel to an intermediate level
- Creating customer diagrams on AutoCAD (full training can be given)
- Booking consultant and engineer appointment's with clients
- Additional ad-hoc duties to include filing, photocopying, shredding and scanning along with other general admin duties
You must be eager to learn, with a real aptitude for working with numerous bespoke computer systems. Ideally you will have commercial experience within a busy, ever changing environment where you need to think on your feet. You must be a motivated and enthusiastic individual who is keen to forge a career for yourself.
This is a fabulous opportunity to work for a forward thinking, vibrant business who invests heavily in training and developing their team, and promotes internally to reward achievements.
You will be offered a competitive salary, and a fabulous benefits package, along with the opportunity to work for a business that nurture and develop their staff.
Hours of work are 8.45-5.30 Mon-Thurs and 8.30-4 on Friday.
Please contact Deborah to discuss the role further.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job