We have an incredible opportunity for an experienced Business Support Administrator to join our client in Brighton - an established, professional and well respected organisation within Financial Services.
With an impressive client base and an international reputation for excellence this is a fantastic chance to build a career within a prestigious organisation.
Our client is searching for a Business Support Administrator to provide proficient support to a busy sales and account management team.
You will probably be degree level educated and will have to be very good at proof reading and have an excellent command of the English language.
Key Duties and Skills:
- Coordinate meetings
- Manage diaries
- Proof read financial documents and sales proposals
- Draft and quality check documents
- Ensure that marketing and sales documents are quality-checked and produced in a timely and efficient way
- Assist with ad hoc duties
- Knowledge and experience in an administrative or similar position
- Integrity, trust and discretion are a critical attribute
- Have strong communication skills, able to communicate at all levels throughout the business, comfortable with making and taking telephone calls internally and externally
- Strong organisation, attention to detail and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to manage competing demands, devise and prioritise workloads and work to tight deadlines
The office is fast paced and support requirements change daily so you must have a flexible approach and be willing to muck in wherever required. Often privy to confidential information, discretion is imperative.
Hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm - flexi time is possible, core hours are 10am-4pm
Salary £21,000 - £25,000 depending on experience.
Our client will offer you opportunities for growth and development, alongside amazing training and a handful of great benefits.
If this sounds of interest to you please apply today and we will be in touch!
For more information please apply today and we will call you.
Why Red Robin?
Red Robin Recruitment is a local Brighton based Recruitment agency.
We appreciate that seeking a new job can be stressful and daunting. Whatever your employment situation we are here to help and excited to assist you in finding a great new opportunity.
We pride ourselves on keeping you updated throughout the whole recruitment process. Our aim is to ensure you are best informed and prepared prior to interviews. We'll always give feedback or great news quickly.
Recommend a friend!
If this job isn’t for you but you know someone that would be interested in it, contact us now to introduce your friend to us and find out about our referral bonus scheme.