Our client, based in Preston are looking for an Administrator with an excellent work ethic, high attention to detail and strong administration skills to join their established and growing team.
Working alongside the Marketing and Business Development team your duties will be to:
• Support and assist the marketing and communications team with a timely, accurate and first class supportive service
• Support the Business Development team in the progression and delivery of all marketing campaigns and business development work
• Support the company with an marketing materials/collateral requests and movement of resources
• Coordinate travel and accommodation for BD & Marketing team, using ‘Key Travel’ to ensure best value
• Assist in coordinating logistics of events including 3rd party communications
• Manage the events calendar. This involves, ensuring all events for the upcoming year are documented and saved for the wider team to access.
• Collate data for a range of key monthly reports, using Smart Survey, PowerPoint and Excel
As you’ll be supporting various member of staff, my client are looking for someone with a meticulous work ethic who is well organised and someone with strong IT skills who is comfortable using PowerPoint and Excel.
We are ideally looking for some who has experience of working within a Sales or Marketing support role.
Benefits of working with this great employer:
• Salary – £19,000 per annum
• Working hours - Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
• 25 days’ holiday plus statutory public and bank holidays
• Company Pension Scheme currently (matching contributions up to 10% of gross salary)
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Childcare Vouchers scheme
• Free on-site parking
If you want to work for a growing and well established company then REPLY NOW with your up to date CV attached or call Victoria O’Connor on 01772 200843 for more information. We’re open Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm and the best time to call is before 9.30am or after 12pm.
Our client wishes to recruit for this role very quickly, therefore if you receive a missed call from us, please call back as soon as possible to not miss out on an opportunity.
Please note that due to high volumes received, only short listed candidates will be contacted for a first stage telephone interview.
Know anyone that may be interested? Reed pay £50s worth of shopping vouchers for successful referrals.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job