We have an exciting new opportunity for an Administrator to join our Finance team in Basingstoke.
This is a busy and varied position and will be a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to work in a fun and growing organisation. We need people who are highly intelligent and passionate about what they do. In return we offer a highly rewarding job with great benefits along with an awesome environment in which to develop and learn.
The role will require you to take lead on auditing and processing business expenses, as well as getting involved in the administration of payroll data, and coordinating national and international travel arrangements for employees across the business. The successful candidate will need to be confident dealing with financial data and working with large volumes of information.
- Processing expenses in keeping with the company’s set policy and payment deadlines
- Liaising with the payroll bureau to ensure all data is accurately received and processed.
- Create report data and information regarding expenses, payroll and travel expenditure.
- Work closely with the wider finance team to ensure expenses are allocated to the correct business unit.
- Be a champion for process and systems improvement for expenses and travel processing.
- Respond to ad hoc queries regarding travel and expenses policies, and provide guidance on best practice to employees.
- Support the business by managing and coordinating requests for travel bookings, both nationally and internationally, to include; hotels, flights, transport etc.
- Liaising with external travel providers to make bookings and for price comparison
- Negotiating rates with hotels and travel providers to ensure the company is taking advantage of the most cost effective services
- Provide general administrative support to the finance team.
Who are we looking for?
- Previous experience dealing with financial data, ideally expenses processing and/ or payroll administration, this could be from working in an Accounts/Finance team.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Be great at judgement and decision making and demonstrate pro-activeness.
- Confident and able to communicate with colleagues of all levels across the business.
- We need someone that is highly organised and able to manage multiple requests and tasks.
- Excellent IT skills in particular with Excel. Previous experience using some form of finance systems (e.g. for expenses, payroll, accounting software etc.) would be preferred.
Who we are
Established in 2003, MWR InfoSecurity is a research-led cyber security consultancy working with clients around the world. We provide specialist advice and solutions on all areas of security, from professional to managed services through to commercial and open source security tools. Our focus is working with clients to develop and deliver security programmes, tailored to meet the needs of each individual organisation.
In a rapidly changing technology landscape, innovation is essential and our ambition to push boundaries sets us apart. We are not satisfied with the first answer, we break things, reverse and research them until we have an understanding that is of real value. Central to this philosophy is the desire to deliver high quality cyber security consulting services and unsurpassed levels of support to our clients.
This is a great opportunity to work with some awesome people in a thriving business. If you have the ambition and expertise to fulfil this role then please contact us.
- Administrative Support
- Finance Team
- Business Travel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job