Our client based in Bicester is recruiting for a Business Support Administrator to compliment their existing team.
Working within a team of ten, supported by "hands on" manager your duties will include but not be limited to:
• Daily use of bespoke customer web based portals
• Ensure engineers have all the tools necessary to carry out their field based function
• Answering all incoming calls
• Daily use of Microsoft packages including excel to an intermediate level
• Creating customer diagrams on AutoCAD (full training can be given)
• Booking consultant and engineer appointments with clients
• Additional ad hoc duties to include filing, photocopying, shredding and scanning along with other general admin duties
You must be eager to learn, with a real aptitude for working with numerous bespoke computer systems. Ideally you will have commercial experience within a busy, every changing environment where you need to think on your feet. You must be a motivated and enthusiastic individual who is keen to forge a career for yourself.
This is a fabulous opportunity to work for a forward thinking, vibrant business who invests heavily in training and developing their team, and promotes internally to reward achievements.
You will be offered a competitive salary, and fabulous benefits package, along with the opportunity to work for a business that nurture and develop their staff.
Hours of work are 8.45-5.30 Mon-Thurs and 8.30-4 on Friday.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.