Business Support Administrator – Spider. The Regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiters are currently supporting a Cambridge based organisation with their search for a Business Support Administrator to become an integral part of their team.
This company specialise in online education courses within the surgical and medical sector and the key focus of the Business Support Administrator will be to provide day to day operational support across all departments.
Other key duties will include:
- Perform ‘Daily Checks’ on the company platform to ensure it is fully available, escalating any issues identified
- Follow SOP documents (Standard Operating Procedure) to perform various operational tasks on a daily/weekly/monthly/annual basis
- Help maintain the SOP documents to keep them up-to-date with changes as the platform and business develops and grows
- Keep well-organised files and records of business activity, inputting and maintaining data using the company platform and Microsoft Office tools
- Collect and distribute post to relevant members of staff and monitor and order basic office stationery supplies as required
- Assist with basic office and finance duties, health & safety administration, expense report processing and ordering of office supplies and equipment, managing HR files
- Provide feedback and make suggestions with regard to improving the efficiency of administration processes
- Obtain and maintain a good working knowledge of the online platform in order to assist with testing new functionality as and when required
- Assist with reviewing incoming support requests and triage these to help determine the most appropriate course of action, or most appropriate person, to satisfy the request
- Monitor the customer and internal support queues and escalate overdue actions as required
- Help maintain statistical data to be used for management reporting purposes and generate reports as required
- Assist, if possible, with minor technical support for members of staff. (Eg Using Microsoft Office effectively etc)
- General administration duties as and when required
Skills and attributes required:
- Experience within a similar role highly advantageous
- Excellent organisation skills
- Experience using Web based portals desirable
- Ability to multi task
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Competent in IT and using Microsoft packages
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who has celebrating continued growth. Hours are 40 per week Monday to Friday. On offer is a salary of £17000-£20000 per annum depending on experience. You will also be entitled to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and option to be part of pension scheme.
If you have the relevant skills and are interested in this position, please apply by forwarding your CV.
This vacancy is being advertised by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruitment Company. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire.
Keywords: business, administration, support, web portal
By applying for this role, you give permission for Spider Recruitment Services to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider Web Recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.
- web portal