My client is currently looking for an Administrator to work on a permanent basis. The main purpose of the role will be to process the Airside Pass Renewals and Airside Driving Passes, Audit Engineers and Logistics Files, Provide Admin support Technical Directors adhoc Admin requests including minute taking.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide Administration support, telephone and diary management for the Technical Director.
- Responsible for post both internal and external.
- Engineering / logistics Admin and production of certificates
- Audit of engineers and logistics files.
- Taking minutes for meetings following up on actions and providing information to managers.
- Provide cover for Safety Administrator - Producing minutes and providing administration support for Safety meetings and department including the coordination of Safety Digest
- Running a series of reports and checks on flight catering, allowances for loadmasters, Fuel audits and various other ground operations requests.
- Booking and the setting up of meeting rooms including catering for meetings held on and off site
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- An effective communicator with excellent administration and organisation skills.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to follow up requests.
- Desire to implement and standardise procedures.
- Must be a motivated individual that is accountable for their actions.
- Accurate with good attention to detail.
- Must be able to deal with and prioritise a range of ongoing tasks at the same time, and to be able to cope under pressure.
- Ability to relate to all levels of management.
- Must have excellent time keeping and attendance record.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job