The main duties will include the following:-
• To assist in providing Financial Planning support to the Private Client Financial Planners
• To liaise with Central Advisory Support Team to ensure all cases are fully compliant
• To place instructions for client deals within agreed timescales ensuring timely execution and to track deals and ensure all instructions have been carried out accurately
• To accurately record and maintain client personal, investment and transaction data on Intelligent Office and to ensure all corresponding data sheets are completed in a timely manner
• To file paper and electronic files in accordance with our agreed standards to ensure they can be accessed and/or retrieved in an efficient manner.
• Ensure prompt and effective communications with internal/external contacts in line with our service level agreements
• To build and maintain positive working relationships with colleagues and key contacts.
• To investigate, resolve and/or escalate service complaints and enquiries within internal and regulatory standards and to understand and apply these standards as specified in procedural manuals
• To plan, organise and prioritise work activities to ensure targets and service standards are met
• To develop and maintain a good understanding of a broad range of financial products and associated legal and regulatory requirements.
• To act as a professional point of contact for internal/external contacts by ensuring the majority of enquiries are dealt with at point of call. Where unable to do this, ensure that the caller is satisfied that their enquiry is being followed up.
• To assist with the creation of client valuations
• Processing new business and tracking through to completion, ensuring clients are kept informed on a regular basis
• Ensure billing/invoicing is carried out within our agreed service standards
• Deal with daily post, emails and other communications
• Provide support for regular and ad hoc marketing initiatives
• Any other work of an administrative nature or project work to ensure the smooth running of the business, including providing support for and to other Administrators
To be considered you must be able to demonstrate the following:-
• Prior experience of working as an Administrator within an Independent Financial Adviser office
• Previous use of Intelligent Office (desirable)
• Demonstrates the ability to solve problems, by providing a range of solutions
• IT skills including use of Microsoft Office
• Good attention to detail
• Numerate and logical approach
If you tick all the above skills please get in touch with your updated cv along with salary and wish list.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'