Business Support Administrator
22 hours per week
Our client is seeking an experienced Business Support Administrator to assist in the day to day running of administration requirements.
- Provide a comprehensive administrative service including diary management, data entry, processing of applications and relevant correspondence using Northgate M3 or any other application registration system/database.
- Facilitate effective systems/processes identifying improvements and implementation.
- Ensure good customer relationships are built through providing and developing an efficient, customer focused service. Take ownership & answer a wide range of enquiries through multimedia channels, telephone & office visitors, prioritise and distribute post.
- Monitor the department’s generic email and manage all electronic submissions. Liaise with homeowners, clients, architects, agents, solicitors and internal colleagues seeking information & maintain a professional and courteous approach at all times.
- Operate the company’s electronic records and document management system enabling prompt and easy data retrieval using IDOX information management.
- Ensure stationery, equipment and other materials are purchased and stock levels maintained.
- Process purchase orders and payment of invoices including the accurate reconciliation and banking of monies. Maintaining and monitoring all income streams including online payments, telephone payments, BACS transfers and cheques.
Qualifications and Education
- GCSE level (numeracy and literacy) or equivalent vocational qualifications
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in MS Office packages, and familiarity with databases
- Proven administration experience
- Financial experience including processing of purchase orders.
- payment of invoices, reconciliation, and banking
- Experience of working with databases e.g. Northgate Experience of marketing and promoting the business and the organisation of events
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment Experience of updating and maintaining web pages.
Please apply if you match the above criteria and to see the full Job spec!!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'