My client, a well-established financial services business is seeking an administrator to join their team in Exeter on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to begin a career in a small but growing business.
Duties of the administrator include:
- Liaise with clients and third parties regarding any questions or queries
- Typing as required
- Process and monitor new business applications
- Filing and retrieving client files as required
- Dealing with all incoming and outgoing mail
- Answering the phone and directly calls as appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors in a friendly and welcoming manner and offering refreshments
- General administration as directed by the Senior Administrator
This is a busy role providing administrative support to a small team, as such the ability to prioritise whilst also maintaining excellent attention to detail are essential. Excellent spelling and grammar is of the utmost importance along with good IT skills. Previous administration experience is preferable although not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for either a college leaver/graduate or an experienced administrator who is looking to join a growing business based in Exeter city centre.
Due to high volumes of applications we are unfortunately unable to respond to everyone, therefore, if you have not received a response from us within 3 working days please deem your application unsuccessful.
Keywords: Administration, Financial services, Customer Service, Permanent, Junior, Entry Level, English Graduate