Business Support Administrators - (Financial Services) Salary £20,000 - £24,000 DOE + bonus + pension + excellent benefits
Our Client is a successful Financial Services company who provide financial advice to Private High Net Worth individuals and successful SME’S. They are looking for a Business Support Administrator to support the financial advisers in their day to day jobs.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Meet consultant and client needs providing a wide range of administrative and customer service support
- Processing all servicing work in line with the Client Service Agreement
- Death notifications, change of address, policy information requests, verification of identity
- Book annual review meetings
- Process provider queries from Advisers
- Promote teamwork by helping colleagues and consultants to meet client service requirements
- Manage time to ensure delivery of SLA’s to meet consultant and client expectations
- Building relationships over the telephone with both Clients and Product Providers
- Build relationships with internal colleagues
- Operating within the company’s Treating Customers Fairly Principles
- Process all valuations
- Servicing queries from Advisors, updates on cases, finance queries, policy information queries
- Educated to minimum level of 5 GCSE’s including maths and English
- Minimum of 2-3 years administration experience ideally gained within financial services
- Experience working within a firm of IFA’s or wealth management
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft office and excel
- Experience in a support role working alongside a team of people
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Strong communication skills and excellent team player
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading Business and progress your career in business support. Full training will be provided for the successful candidate on our Client’s business process, workflow and back-office system.
Radley Recruitment is dedicated to helping you find your next career move, so if you are looking for a new role, submit your CV to us and we can help you find that perfect job.
- Administrative Support
- Communication Skills
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'