Deloitte’s Centre of Excellence (COE) consists of highly specialist administrative professionals, and is looking to expand its team. The COE provides expert administrative business support and guidance to the wider firm, with continuous service improvement always at the center of everything we do. This isn’t your typical admin role - you’ll need to be highly organised, have a sharp eye for detail and be able to work to tight deadlines within a fast-paced, dynamic environment. With good judgement and a solutions-oriented approach, you’ll quickly become a valuable and trusted member of our ambitious team. Our culture is one of continuous improvement and we’ll rely on you to deliver efficient, innovative and cost-effective administrative practices that add real value.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us.
The COE is made up of several different teams, all experts in their areas and all working together to ensure that our service line is fully supported and runs smoothly. Whichever part you play in helping COE deliver its exceptional business support services to the wider firm, your role will be varied, fast-paced and dynamic. Additionally, individuals who demonstrate sufficient capacity and commitment in their primary roles may be offered the opportunity to contribute to other projects outside of their day-to-day role.
Responsibilities (depending on team) can include a combination of the following:
• Updating/using internal databases and workflows
• Communicating directly with external/internal stakeholders
• Client/Team mailbox management and related tasks
• Case Management Work
• Overseeing the running of automation tools/software/technology
• Keeping workflows/databases up to date
• Working with Deloitte colleagues in other offices, both UK and overseas
• Ad-hoc project and task work
• Work effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognized for their contribution.
• Creating/filing/organizing digital documents
• Reporting and data analysis using Excel
• Payroll processing and client billing
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
This is a permanent contract opportunity.
The role can be worked on a part-time basis with the following hours available:
25 - 37.5 hours a week across 4 or 5 days. Hours to be worked between 07:30am and 18:00pm
Your professional experience
Our team members come from a diverse range of backgrounds. What connects them is that they are all:
• Highly organized and able to independently manage their own workload
• Able to prioritize their workload effectively
• Able to communicate confidently and professionally, both verbally and written, to a high level
• A high level of IT user competent with MS Word, Outlook and Excel
• Motivated, responsible and conscientious
In addition to the above, we are ideally looking for someone who:
• Has experience in a similar supporting role within a busy professional organization, or able to demonstrate a similar skill set.
• Has experience supporting multiple external/internal clients at once, or able to demonstrate a similar skill set - this is a dynamic role and you’ll be working on multiple, often complex, actions at the same time. Tight deadlines cannot phase you.
• Works effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture, where people are recognised for their contribution.
• Has the ability to work towards challenging/demanding client deadlines and has the commitment and flexibility to meet these requirements.
Join us and you’ll be joining a growing team of proud, highly motivated people who are successfully helping to deliver the outstanding level of service our clients expect.
Your service line: Tax Consulting
Arguably the most stimulating career environment in our industry, tax at Deloitte is a far cry from tax at other firms. Here, it’s all about collaborating with colleagues at the top of their game, across disciplines, for clients who urge us to constantly push the boundaries of our creativity. You’ll find a diverse mix of people, all working together to deliver best-in-class advice. And you’ll discover a structured programme that will help you develop even greater expertise. From fascinating projects to a wealth of secondment opportunities, both in the UK and overseas, you can enjoy a broad and rich career experience.
For a full job description please visit our online Deloitte Careers portal.
Requisition code: 164668
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'