Exciting opportunity not to be missed! Our client has a unique opportunity available for a Reception and Business Support Administrator Apprentice to join the team at their head office in Barway responsible to the PA to the Chairman. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary- this is an exciting opportunity to develop your career!
Their philosophy is to be recognised as outstanding, market-led growers and suppliers of sustainable, healthy fresh produce, and to be at the forefront of the industry in everything they do. They can only achieve this through the dedication of their people, and by working by their values; Trust, Efficiency, Quality, Expertise, Can-do. Being at the leading edge of modern food production means it’s fast-paced, stimulating and rewarding. They work with the biggest food retail brands in the UK and Europe and want people who will do what’s right for them and their customers.
They are looking for an energetic Reception and Business Administrator Apprentice who thrives on delivering a great customer service. To make a real difference you will be people-focused with a passion for attention to detail, delivering outcomes, and streamlining systems, working with the senior team across the business. You will need an innovative flair to deliver such as their monthly communication paper.
What are the key responsibilities of the Reception and Business Administrator Apprentice?
- You will be the initial point of contact on reception, requiring to be professional and efficient dealing with telephone calls and visitors.
- Ensuring audit visits are dealt with as per the policy requirements.
- At the request of the Chairman’s PA, organise meetings at the convenience of those requested to attend, at all times aiming to achieve 100% attendance.
- Ensure agendas are issued in a timely manner and that rooms are booked and refreshments delivered, as required.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations to ensure the accurate, timely and professional presentation of information.
- Assist in the organisation of all visits involving the CEO and Directors, and facilitate the process to ensure their smooth working.
- Assist organising and arranging the diary of various directors, to accommodate their needs and the needs of those that need to see them, at all times aiming to alleviate pressure on the working day, as directed by the Chairman’s PA.
- Create and maintain a secure filing system to allow the easy access to information, and carry out other administrative tasks as and when required.
- Take instructions for letters, memo’s, emails, reports etc. and reproduce accordingly.
- Stocktake of visitor PPE items, retrieval of such items handed out, to maintain stock levels and ensuring the equipment, and storage area, are in a clean and tidy state.
- Pool car/vehicle administration, including ensuring completion of all paperwork, liaising with the Chairman’s PA regarding problems with paperwork, and Purchasing Department regarding any potential problem or malfunction with the vehicles.
- Play a key part in the organisation of their annual Open Farm Sunday, as required.
- Timely collation of information, professional presentation and timely dissemination, of the newsletter.
Skills, knowledge and experience required by the Reception and Business Support Administrator Apprentice:
- Understanding and commitment to the provision of a high quality service
- Intermediate computer skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook and be able to maintain and up-date databases accurately
- GCSE Maths and English, grades A-C or equivalent
- Detail-oriented and very strong organisational skills; ability to manage a diverse workload and priorities
- High levels of personal integrity and honesty
- Treats sensitive or confidential information in a trustworthy manner
- Driving Licence
Why work for them?
With future scope for career progression, they pride themselves on offering great opportunities for training, progression and development. They are the place to be to develop and meet your long term career goals. They aim to be an employer of choice.
Why not click ‘Apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join Europe’s leading fresh produce companies as their Reception and Business Support Administrator Apprentice.
They are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job