Business Support Administrator
Full Time - Monday to Friday
6 month contract
My client, in the heart of Cheltenham, has a fantastic opportunity for a Business Support Administrator to join their busy team, to provide comprehensive administrative support to the business.
Assisting the team with collating pack information
Maintaining the database with accurate information
Responsibilities with supporting the team
Strong attention to detail, ability to work efficiently with a high workload and has a good work ethic.
- Minimum 5 GCSE's Grade C and above including Maths & English
- High level of IT literacy with a working knowledge of Excel and Outlook
- Be able to process high volumes of work under pressure whilst maintaining accuracy and work as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- On-the-job training.
- Opportunity to work towards attaining recognised qualifications
If you think this role could be suitable for you then please get in contact with Kerri at i2i recruitment today for immediate consideration.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike
- Administrative Support
- Communication Skills
- Highly Detailed