Who we are:
Bank Partners are a market leading independent provider of NHS staff, Bank management and outsourced staffing solutions within the UK. By understanding our client’s values and objectives we work in partnership to provide successful, cost-effective and compliant managed service solutions, tailored to optimise efficiency and reduce agency spend.
Bank Partners has a fantastic opportunity for a Business Support Administrator to join their team based within our branch at Grays Inn Road.
This is a 6 month fixed term contract.
Under the direction of the Business Support Manager, the Business Support Administrator will be responsible for undertaking all aspects of business support administration. Esnuring every task is handled with a high attention to detail and quality assurance focus, this is a 'hands on’ operational role.
- Responsible for ensuring a professional service is provided to the client by ensuring the client’s experience is positive and of a high standard at all times
- Develop and maintain relationships within the Client organisation, consistently managing the client’s needs
- Consistently giving excellent customer service clients, having a confident approach and respecting confidentially at times
- Assisting in all aspects of Business Support including helpdesk, payroll and booking issues - taking a professional approach with the client and organisation at all times
- Responsible for inputting confidential information with preciseness
- Establish and maintain client records, keeping up to date at all times, with particular emphasis on accessibility and quality of information relating to client agreements/contracts
- Assisting with Urgent Reports/Projects.
Ideal candidates would:
- Have experience working in an administrative/customer service or similar position
- Be an excellent communicator, rapport and relationship builder
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Enjoy working to targets
- Be self motivated and enthusiastic
- Be efficient in MS Office
- Have previous cash handling or payroll experience.
There is no sales or business development with this role.
Why Bank Partners?
Bank Partners has been listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for four times in the last six years. We are a forward thinking organisation offering excellent training and orientation packages with ongoing support and development to help you realise your potential and career aspirations. We believe that our success is based on your success. This brilliant opportunity comes with a competitive basic, a bonus, 25 days holiday, pension and many other great benefits.
ICS Group is an equal opportunities employer.
- Business Support
- Exceeding Targets
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job