Job Title: Teacher of Business Studies
Job Start: ASAP
We are seeking to recruit a Business Studies Teacher on behalf of a secondary school in Lambeth. The school has high aspirations for their pupils and they are looking for a teacher who has the same drive and determination to ensure every child succeeds. This is likely to be a contract role, at least initially.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, committed teacher who is capable of teaching Business up to A-level. You will be able to inspire, enthuse, engage, motivate and challenge students to raise achievement at all levels due to a culture of high performance and expectations of both staff and students.
The school is led by a dedicated senior leadership team and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop and be part of a highly motivated team, which prides itself on its collaborative working practices, and is transforming the lives of pupils in the area. You will have access to great CPD and support.
- Motivate, encourage and enthuse pupils in relation to all aspects of Business Studies
- To ensure high quality curriculum provision and effective teaching, which promotes learning
- To carry out professional duties of a qualified teacher in accordance with current DfE Teachers Pay & Conditions Document
- Lesson planning and effective delivery to meet the needs of all learners
- Assessment and recording of achievement
- Monitoring of student progress and reporting to parents and other colleagues as appropriate.
- Managing the classroom and resources effectively in order to create a safe, stimulating and positive learning environment for all students
- To maintain positive discipline and promote the well-being and progress of students, providing guidance and advice
- Monitoring patterns of attendance and punctuality
- To engage fully with professional development activities
- Developing positive relationships with colleagues, parents and students, maintaining effective lines of communication
The school has a strong ethos of student welfare and therefore any successful applicant will undergo a full enhanced criminal record check (DBS). For more information please contact John Byrne at Empowering Learning Ltd. on
- business; economics; KS3; KS4; KS5
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'