Teacher of Business Studies
Are you passionate about developing the next generation of young entrepreneurs?
CER are looking for Business Studies teachers for a large academy in South Leicestershire. Starting after October half-term 2018 the school needs a qualified and enthusiastic teacher that can deliver business studies to KS 5.
A typical day:
- Creating and delivering engaging and exciting lessons.
- Maintaining high standards of behaviour and work in class.
- Working together with the wider faculty team to create a positive environment.
- Have a passion for delivering their specialism in Business Studies.
- Can get the most out of their students in exam season.
- Genuinely care about the success of their students.
CER's Leicester office is based on Regent road in the town centre, giving us fantastic relationships with schools in Leicester and the surrounding county.
To be considered for this role:
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
- Must hold QTS
- Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum up to KS 5
- Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK teaching Business Studies (essential)
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess 2 valid references
- Hold a current DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one to enable clearance for work
If interested, please apply through the advert.
- Business Studies
- Teacher of Business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'