Do you want to inspire the next Alan Sugar or Richard Branson? Are you looking to push your teaching career to the next level? If so, this is the role for you!
I am looking for a Business Studies Teacher to work in South Woodham Ferres. This position is set to start in September.
- Free parking
- On-site canteen with hot food
- Refer a Friend and you could earn £300
- Continuous career development opportunities
- Supportive and outgoing colleagues
- Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
- Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
- Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
- Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
- Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in the structure
- Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupil's development
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum
- Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
- A drive to inspire the next generation
If this sounds like the role for you, apply online today! If you have any questions, contact Adam on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"