** Business Studies Teacher**
** Develop Children's Learning Abilities **
** A Calm, Yet Positive Learning Environment **
** 1 Year Leading To Permanent**
We are currently seeking for a highly skilled, qualified Business Studies Teacher who would have the ability to teach in a lovely College in Hayes. The candidate must be committed on raising the achievements off all the students in the Business Studies department and you will need to help the students gain the skills to succeed across the curriculum.
The Successful Business Studies Teacher Will Need:
- Be a high calibre teacher who can teach pupils of all abilities
- Be able to show a strong record of raising student attainment through their teaching
- Have the capacity to bring innovative ideas to the classroom
- Hold a QTS and a relevant undergraduate degree.
Business Business Teacher Responsibilities:
- To teach students according to their educational needs, including the setting and marking of work to be
- carried out by the student in academy and elsewhere.
- To assess, record and report on the attendance, progress, development and attainment of students and
- to keep such records as are required.
- To provide, or contribute to, oral and written assessments, reports and references relating to individual
- students and groups of students.
- To ensure that ICT, Literacy, Numeracy and academy subject specialism(s) are reflected in the
- teaching/learning experience of students.
- To undertake a designated programme of teaching.
- To ensure a high quality learning experience for students which meets internal and external quality
- To prepare and update subject materials.
- To use a variety of delivery methods which will stimulate learning appropriate to student needs and
- demands of the syllabus.
- To maintain discipline in accordance with the academy’s procedures and to encourage good practice
- with regard to punctuality, behaviour, standards of work and homework.
- To undertake assessment of students as requested by external examination bodies, the subject area and
- academy procedures.
- To mark, grade and give written/verbal and diagnostic feedback as required.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.
- Computer Science
- Learning Environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"