Business Studies Teacher - Hackney - April Start - Inner London Pay Scale
Salary: Inner London Scale
Required: April 2018
Contract Type: Permanent / LT Temporary Contract
Location: London Borough of Hackney
Your new school
I am currently working in partnership with a mainstream secondary school based in the London Borough of Hackney, who are looking to appoint an enthusiastic forward thinking teacher of Business & Economics. The school itself is held within a new purpose built facility, giving students and staff access to the latest, high tech teaching resources.
Your new job
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of working with students across KS3 - KS5 and be able to demonstrate their ability and past performance in raising student's attainment. Both NQT's and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply.
What you'll need to succeed
* PGCE/ QTS in education (or equivalent).
* Experience delivering the Business & Economics curriculum
* To be a motivated and passionate teacher, willing to push and support students
* Previous experience working in a secondary school environment
* Ability to work as a team and efficiently settle in the department
Benefits of working for Hays Education:
* Competitive rates of pay and a Guaranteed Pay Scheme
* A personal Consultant offering advice and guidance in this specialist area
* Refer a Friend scheme - £250 every time you recommend a teacher
* Free Child Protection and Safeguarding Training
* Recognised holder of the DfE Quality Mark
How to apply
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button or contact Joseph Bradshaw on or email for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job