We are working with a fantastic Grammar school that are looking for a Teacher in Business Studies. This school offers a warm, welcoming and friendly environment for both staff, students. The students are well behaved and respectful to staff, visitors and each other. The school is always improving and has recently opened a new building with state of the art facilities to help students thrive in their education.
The school are looking for a Teacher in Business Studies to join their team. Your responsibilities as a Teacher will be:
• Teaching Business Studies to KS4 & KS5 up to A level
• Marking and planning for all lessons
• Maintaining and improving the academic results of their students
• Classroom management
To be successful for this role, you must:
• Hold relevant teaching qualifications
• Hold an up to date DBS
• Work well with staff and pupils alike
• Have strong classroom management skills
• Have experience teaching Business Studies up to A Level
The school will offer the successful Teacher of Business Studies:
• Pension contribution
• Work within their thriving and friendly Business Studies department
• Route to management for staff
• Staff development programme
If you are interested in this Teacher or Subject Leader in Business Studies role, please apply with an up to date CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'