Academics are currently recruiting for a qualified Business Studies Teacher to work on daily supply, short-term and long-term opportunities in our secondary schools across Liverpool and the surrounding areas.
You will be a fully qualified business studies teacher with experience of teaching up to GCSE/A-level within a secondary school environment.
If you are a business studies teacher looking for an exciting new challenge APPLY TODAY!
The ideal business studies teacher will have:
- Excellent classroom and behaviour management skills
- Outstanding subject knowledge
- The ability to hit the ground running making a positive impact on the students you teach
From Academics you can expect:
- Competitive rates of pay - with different payroll methods to suit your needs.
- Your own dedicated and specialist education consultant
- Free safeguarding course.
- Potential guaranteed work scheme available
If you are a business studies teacher looking for a challenging new role, get in touch today!
We treat all of our teachers as individuals and as such, want to discuss with you personally the type of school and area that you want to work in. We would love the opportunity to represent you, and to find you your ideal job!
All teachers are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview and DBS check. Academics Ltd is an employment business.
- Business Studies Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job