An impressive school located in South West London are searching for a passionate and considerate teacher of Business Studies to join them on a long term part time (3 or 4 day) basis.
Believing in a harmonious and community based education to drive pupils personal growth and increase success this school has received a 'Good' rating with 'outstanding' features from Ofsted in all categories within their latest inspection.
- Long term role
- Inner London pay scale
- 3 days (4 if you can teach some Economics)
- Great school with room for progression.
The Role: Teacher of Business Studies. In this role you will be in charge of teaching pupils in KS4 and KS5, you need to be animated with a clear focus on engaging pupil's interest in your subject, as well as preparing pupils knowledge and further life skills. You will be required to plan, mark and assess all work produced by students, working a long side an energetic, conscientious and supportive team.
Are you inspiring? Do you believe you have outstanding potential to join an energetic team with remarkable results? If you answered yes to the previous questions you could be what our client is looking for.
Our client is looking for a Business Studies teacher who is;
- Either experienced or starting their NQT year
- Passionate and driven to achieve high results
- Supportive of pupil progression and elevation
- Engaging and encouraging within the classroom environment
- Business Studies Teacher or Teacher of Business Studies or Business Teacher