Business Studies, ICT & Economics Teacher
Start date: Easter 2018
Contract type: Full Time
Salary: M1- M6
Contract term: Permanent
Our client is a newly established school that has a new uniform, name, brand, leadership and curriculum, based on the hugely successful model in place at its sister Academy.
The school is a fully mixed comprehensive school from 11-16 years of age, with 260 on roll; it is intended to rapidly expand this number to 120 per year group, making a school of 600.
We are now looking for a Business Studies, ICT & Economics Teacher to start in September or earlier if possible. The right person will be able to teach across all key stages including A Level.
The post offers a genuine opportunity to join a brand new school and to be in from the start on a successful community, changing the lives of the young people who they care for.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified teacher of Business Studies (ideally PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS).
- Demonstrate recent experience as a Business Studies teacher.
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving Teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client Schools.
We welcome applications from all teachers who feel that they can add value to this school and whom can prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment. For more information on the Business Studies teacher timetable, school and how to apply please contact Charlotte Meelam at GSL education.