Business Studies Lecturer
Part time contract with potential
Urgently recruiting for an experienced and able Business Studies Lecturer.
This job will initially involve teaching the AS curriculum for 1 afternoon (Tuesday) and then 1 morning (Thursday) each week. For the right candidate, after an initial trial period, there will be the option of delivering the A2 curriculum as well. Furthermore there's the opportunity for the right candidate to teach Economics at AS & A2 level as well.
The ideal candidate criteria for this post are:
- Experience as a Business Studies Lecturer to at least AS level standard
- Available for the teaching days & times
- Able to teach to a consistently high standard
- Available to start ASAP
- Be willing and able to mark & plan the work in accordance with the curriculum criteria. (Schemes of work are already done)
- A2 Business Studies Lecturer experience
- AS & A2 Economics Lecturer experience
- Available full time
Initially the contract will be run through ITN Mark Education but has a very high likelihood of progressing on to a permanent opportunity.
ITN Mark are the recruiting partner for this post and as such the successful applicant will be pre-screened to satisfy vetting requirements which includes Enhanced DBS disclosure and at least 2 satisfactory references.
All applicants will be promptly responded to.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- 'Business Studies'
- 'Business studies Teacher'
- 'Business studies Lecturer'
- 'Economics Teacher'
- 'Economics Lecturer'
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job