Prospero Teaching currently require a well-qualified and highly motivated teacher of Business or ICT to join a team of specialists to help further raise standards. ICT is taught at all key stages whilst Business Studies is taught at key stages 4 and 5 and is a very popular post-16 option, so A level teaching will be available.
This is an exciting time to join the School. Their Governing Body have approved an innovative new collegiate structure, linking subjects together in different ways to promote joint practice development, leadership opportunities and learning and teaching innovation. The introduction of the collegiate system will enable teachers to work together in new and exciting ways with the primary focus of moving the school forward and improving the outcomes for our young people.
This is an ideal opportunity to join a successful and friendly creative team who enjoy an excellent reputation both within and beyond the school.
To be considered you must meet the following criteria:
* Qualified Teacher Status,
* The ability to motivate pupils to achieve excellent examination results,
* A passion for Business Studies and ICT, and the ability to share this with young people Excellent classroom management skills
* Excellent organisational and ICT skills
* The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team
* You are a fully qualified teacher(PGCE,QTS,B'ED etc).
* You can provide 2 teaching references within the last 2 years.
* You hold the right to work in the UK.
* You have a CRB or are willing to complete one.
* You have passion for Education.
* You have a provable track record of teaching Business at KS4-KS5 or ICT at KS3-KS4
* An innovator with drive and determination
If interested in this position please e-mail your CV to Prospero teaching or call Adam Dawood direct in the office
PLEASE NOTE: Only successful candidates will be contacted
We are looking for NQTs right through to very experienced teachers. Prospero Teaching recruit teachers for supply, long term teaching or permanent teaching jobs, for schools across the UK. If you are interested in working as a nursery nurse, classroom assistant, primary teacher, secondary teacher, teaching assistant, SENCO, school support staff, SEN Teacher, NQT'S, contact Prospero Teaching today to register.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job