Business Studies/ICT/Economics Teacher - Part Time| Sheffield Secondary Position - South Yorkshire | £90 - £160p/d (DOE)
Are you a Qualified Teacher seeking a new role?
One of our Secondary Schools in Sheffield is looking to appoint a Teacher to teach Business Studies and ICT up to Key Stage 4 and also Economics up to Key Stage 5. This role is to start after the Easter break and is to cover a 3 day timetable up to the end of the academic year.
We would like to hear from you if:
* You are a qualified Teacher and you have experience teaching Business Studies and ICT up to Key Stage 4 and Economics up to Key Stage 5!
* You are flexible, adaptable and have what it takes to succeed teaching in a secondary environment.
By teaming up with CER, you'll benefit from:
* Fully funded CPD courses
* A Secondary School Specialist Consultant with established relationships with schools in South Yorkshire
* 'Free Bar' networking events annually for all CER Teachers and Support Staff
NQT's are also welcome to apply.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right teacher. If you are interested call Will Bennett directly today for an informal chat to get the ball rolling!
If this opportunity is not right for you please get in touch to find out what other teaching opportunities CER could help you with.
- Business Studies/ICT/Economics Teacher - Sheffield Jobs - Secondary Education - Sheffield Secondary School
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job