Class People are looking to appoint a Business Studies Teacher who is available to work within well respected Secondary schools in and around Exeter.
We are looking for Teachers who can deliver lessons up to A level but also have sufficient experience with behaviour management.
To apply for this role you must hold a recognised teaching qualification. You should also have a confident and friendly approach and be comfortable working in a wide range of school environments.
Ideal Candidate will have . . .
• Varied and adaptable teaching methods
• Excellent communication skills
• Organisational skills
• A passion for teaching their specialism
Candidates Must Have . . .
• Experience of Teaching Business Studies and the KS5 Curriculum
• You must have the legal right to work in the UK
• You must hold QTS or a recognised teaching qualification
• A Bachelor of Education, PGCE or UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
• Enhanced DBS Certificate, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable)
• Two professional reference checks
If you feel that you would benefit from joining a fantastic, hard-working team, then I want to hear from you, please do not hesitate to get in touch by calling Naomi on or by submitting your CV now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job