Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world's leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
With a strong British heritage and being a household name, our client is the leading provider of universal delivery solutions to customers, businesses and communities alike. Due to a companywide overhaul and recent changes in market demand, they are now engaged in one of the biggest industrial transformations in recent British history.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Business Solutions Leadfor a 6 monthscontract based in London.
- To manage and lead a team of Business Analysts (currently 6), working in both agile and waterfall methodologies
- To shape and develop the solutions required to support our core Parcel Transformation programme to business case standards, leveraging existing and planned enterprise solutions, working with internal and external resources and senior level decision makers.
- To ensure a continuous focus on delivery of the benefits as described in the business case is maintained throughout the project lifecycle.
- Engage with relevant business units to ensure delivery of their project and programme requirements
- Decomposition of business requirements into functional & non-functional requirements
- To develop positive relationships across business and IS to understand and influence direction; manage stakeholder expectations and agree objectives
- Act as the system integrator for the functional aspects, working with multiple platforms and suppliers
- Assurance of supplier proposals
In order to be successful in this role you will possess all or some of the below criteria:
- Strong experience as a Business Solutions Lead - hands on team lead experience, possibly with a background in BA, Programme Manager or Product Owner
- Must have demonstrable experience managing a team on a large transformation project, able to take hold of the project and drive independently
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our sourcing specialists now.