Huntswood, a Best Companies Employer, is the UK's leading specialist resourcing and consultancy firm focused on governance, risk and compliance in the areas of regulatory conduct and financial crime.
We are recruiting for 2 Business Solutions Consultant's to join our growing IT team. The role is based in Reading, Berkshire with UK travel/assignments.
Salary up to £70,000 per annum.
Reporting to: Head of Client Technology Delivery
Location: Reading, BerkshireRole purpose
- Providing expert technology pre-sales consultancy services to support the commercial solutions of client engagements.
- To act as the process and applications solutions lead for internal and external application solution development including proposals, RFPs, RFIs, and RFQs by putting together solutions across multi-towers supporting literature, diagrams, write-ups, responses, and presentations.
- To support the Client Technology Delivery Management team and Project Manager in delivering the solution design objectives against the Client Technology project portfolio.
- To ensure adherence to standards and processes in the creation and release of deliverables to a high standard in a timely and professional manner.
- Drive re-use and case studies for Huntswood's & partner Technology capability.
- Create and maintain a full range of sales support collateral supporting Huntswoods solution based selling and Product marketing.
- You will work closely in partnership with the business to understand Huntswood and Client goals, objectives, and technical strategy and then be able to clearly articulate them to external prospects and clients.
- Perform discovery engagements with the Client to understand their business and technical environment and be able to synthesise the Huntswood and customer process and technology estates into a business and technical roadmap that will be of benefit to both.
- Own the technical relationship with clients and client partners, including managing application product and software solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, co-ordination of additional technical resources, and eliciting Client requirements and translating these into a (Client specific) Solution Design.
- Leads software solution definition and design both internal within Huntswood as well as towards the Client.
- Leads prioritisation of Client software solution/technical requirements and champions resolution of solution/product gaps internally.
- Work with potential Clients to analyse technology platforms for potential opportunities to demonstrate Huntswood software solution's unique capabilities.
- Articulates the Huntswood vision on software technologies and solutions towards the Client; positions Huntswood as thought leader on key technological developments.
- Develop individual skill set and expand product knowledge to maximize value and to deliver quality services to our clients. This includes attaining designated certification requirements and attending product-specific training, reviewing technical literature, and obtaining hands-on experience.
- To effectively build relationships and communicate with business stakeholders and the project team.
- Travel to Client sites, conferences, and other related events as required.
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience.
- Applications and data solutions design. Software Engineering background.
- Multi-client business process outsourcing or Financial Crime or Digital sales background.
- At least 3 years' experience as a solutions architect on major IT projects with exposure to industry standard tool sets for solutions design.
- Automation experience through workflow, rules, algorithms, robotics, expert systems or machine learning etc.
- Experience presenting and delivering technical pitches.
- Proven and demonstrable experience Agile project methodologies.
- Ability to generate solution documentation for both internal stakeholders and clients in the form of diagrams, slides, documents.
- Design and experience in at least two of the following: Security (DDOS, FW, IDS, WAF, DDI, SIEM, Analytics, Micro-segmentation); Call Center Technologies (ACD, IVR, Call Recording, Chat, Cloud Delivery, toll free, Omni-channel); IT Applications Management (Micro Services, application management, storage, virtualization, serverless, data center).
- Experience of working with and managing 3rd party suppliers with respect to the prioritising and delivery of requirements.
- Demonstrable knowledge of software development lifecycle (Design, Build, Test, Trial and Release).
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office including Visio, Project and Word.
- Exceptional communication skills for business and technical audiences.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well in a small team.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Exceptional analytical and influencing skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload with accountability for timeliness and quality of deliverables.
To work with Huntswood's employees are described as dependable, driven and collaborative. The job holder should be able to demonstrate they are;
- Confidential, reliable and genuine/
- Dynamic, passionate and determined
- Friendly, compassionate and cooperative
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."