Job Title: Team Leader (Business Services Officer)
Location: Matlock, Derbyshire
Salary: £25,064 - £26,890 per annum
Job type: Full time, Permanent (37 hours per week)
Closing date: 2nd February 2020
The Council has an exciting opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic and performance driven people manager to join the 24/7 Contact Centre team based in Darley Dale, Matlock.
Reporting directly to the Business Service Manager, you will manage, coach and develop a multi-skilled team of people who respond to a broad range of enquiries and emergency calls from both the general public and professional service. You will be expected to optimise performance, delivering on agreed KPI's to ensure achievement of service levels and consistency in communication, operational processes and procedures across the Contact Centre
- Provide effective management of contact centre staff and associated resources, and contribute towards the operational effectiveness of the service in accordance with policies, procedures and protocols
- Encourage a customer focused and performance driven culture, supporting the delivery of high quality and safe working practices, responding to enquiries from both the general public and professional services
- Promote Call Derbyshire through participation in joint working projects with partner organisations and support the progression of service improvements both within Call Derbyshire and with service partners across the council.
You will already be an experienced Team Leader / Manager, used to working in a multi-skilled performance driven contact centre environment. You will have a passion for customer service excellence and service delivery.
Working patterns are on a rota basis, shared across the Team Leaders, and can include some weekend cover.
Please click on the APPLY button to access the Council's careers page and complete the application.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Customer Services Executive, Contact Centre Supervisor, Business Services Officer, Customer Service Representative, Customer Support, Client Service, Account Manager, Client Services Supervisor, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Service Administrator, Client Services Executive, Business Support may also be considered for this role.
- Account Manager
- Customer Support
- Client Service
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Services Executive
- Customer Service Admin
- Customer Service Consultant
- Contact Centre Supervisor
- Client Services Supervisor
- Business Services Officer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'