This business provides the full range of professional services to small-medium sized companies and has plans to continue their steady and organic growth over the coming years.
This role offers variety, responsibility and your own portfolio of clients with assisting team members and support from management and Partners on hand. Other duties include:
- Bookkeeping, VAT, management and year end accounts compliance service
including limited companies, partnerships and sole traders
- Assisting managers and partners with VAT registrations, HMRC enquiries and technical queries from clients and other colleagues.
- Responsibility for flow of accounts and management accounts through the department to ensure they are provided on a timely basis and all deadlines are met
- Provide supervision and task support to the wider team, sharing knowledge and providing guidance to more junior team members, on a day-to-day basis and as needed in the Department Manager’s absence
- ACA/ACCA or equivalent
- Demonstrable technical and commercial knowledge, understanding of accounts processes, standards and VAT and corporation tax matters
- Ability to work autonomously and flexibly.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to provide a focused and consultative service to clients
- Vehical use is desireable to travel to client premises
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job