Business Services Supervisor - Newcastle Upon Tyne
Our client is a leading firm in Newcastle who are looking for a Business Services Supervisor to join their team.
You will be responsible for the preparation of accounts for a wide range of clients including large corporates and SMEs.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of accounts for clients at all levels
- Ensure that all jobs are completed to the highest standard and within the agreed budget
- Supervise a team and brief junior staff on work required
- Attend final meetings and ensure the client receives the final accounts and adjustments to opening balances on a timely basis
Key skills/knowledge required:
- Financial Reporting Standards
- UK GAAP
- Ability to demonstrate strong commercial awareness
- Strong communication skills
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Excellent accounts production skills
Candidates will need to be part or fully qualified ACA or ACCA to be considered for this role, or have significantly relevant experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'