Our Client, based in Manchester, is a flourishing Boutique Chartered Accountant firm.
They are now looking for a Business Services / Semi Senior Accountant to join their dynamic outstanding team.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Semi Senior Accountant role in Manchester:
- Client management accounting (Xero, Sage, and QuickBooks knowledge).
- Preparation of accounts and VAT returns for Sole Traders, Company, and Partnerships.
- Processing Partnership Tax Returns.
- Accurate data entry input and updating.
- Managing accounts work by others including outsourcing providers.
The ideal candidate for this Business Services / Semi Senior Accountant Role in Manchester:
- Accounting and finance or other relevant degree preferred but not essential.
- ACCA/ACA exam qualified preferred but not essential.
- Good up-to-date and recent developments in accounting standards.
- Experience of OMB's covering a range of industries.
- Proficient computer packages - Excel, Word, Outlook, Sage Line 50, Iris, CCH Pro audit, and VT.
- A motivated individual.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Technical approach to work and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Committed team player.
- To have great attention to detail.
- To be deadline driven and ability to work under pressure.
- Organisation skills - ability to manage a number of different tasks simultaneously.
- Client focused and commercially aware.
What's on offer?
Competitive salary £23,000 - £27,000 per annum, depending on experience.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'