Job Title: Business Services Procurement Officer
Location: Cardiff (CF11)
Salary: The salary range for the position is £29,297 - £35,724 (the starting point should be based on salary qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience)
Package: 33 days holiday entitlement per annum plus 8 days' public holidays; Civil Service Pension Scheme (MyCSP); purchasing or selling annual leave
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Closing Date: 14th March 2018
The Audit Office is looking for a suitably qualified Procurement Officer. Working within a small multi-disciplinary team, support the Head of Business Services in the delivery of a function relating to all aspects of procurement. The post-holder will also provide support to other functions and deputise for the Head of Business Services. The Business Services function includes procurement, facilities management, health and safety, environmental and records management and general administration.
Main accountabilities of the role:
- Lead on all aspects of procurement and contract management and provide advice to staff on policies, procedures and good practice
- Develop specifications and undertake tendering and competition exercises through a variety of means e.g. e-sourcing suites, frameworks and advertisement in the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU)
- Assist with developing and delivering policies, procedures, plans and training for staff
- Undertake compliance and expenditure reviews to support continuous improvement with internal policy, public procurement and contract legislation
- Provide management information and reports on performance and maintain/support contract management and monitoring throughout their lifecycle
- Point of contact and regular liaison with stakeholders internally and externally e.g. suppliers and procurement officials, networking groups
Welsh language skills are desirable but not essential.
Further information on the role can be found in the job description.
The assessment centre will run 28 March 2018.
Please click the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to the CAREERS PAGE.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Business Services Procurement Officer, Procurement Officer, Procurement Advisor, Purchaser, Procurement Manager, Purchasing, Senior Procurement Executive, Buyer, Purchaser, Business Services Procurement Advisor, Tendering Officer, Contracts Officer, Contract Management, Procurement Specialist may also be considered for this role.
Uwch Swyddog Caffael Gwasanaethau Busnes
Gweithio o fewn tîm bach amlddisgyblaethol, cefnogi y Pennaeth Gwasanaethau Busnes i ddarparu swyddogaeth ynglyn â phob agwedd ar gaffael. Bydd y deiliad swydd hefyd yn darparu cymorth i swyddogaethau eraill a dirprwyo ar gyfer y Pennaeth Gwasanaethau Busnes.Mae swyddogaethau gwasanaethau busnes yn cynnwys caffael, rheoli cyfleusterau, iechyd a diogelwch, rheolaeth amgylcheddol a cofnodion a gweinydd cyffredinol
Ystod gyflog ar gyfer y swydd yw £29,297 - £35,724
- Procurement Manager
- Contracts Officer
- Procurement Officer
- Procurement Advisor
- Senior Procurement Executive
- Business Services Procurement Officer
- Business Services Procurement Advisor
- Tendering Officer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job