MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting for a leading firm of Accountants in Colchester who are seeking a Manager. The focus of the role will be to managea client portfolio and supervise and oversee financial accounts preparation work and review for liaison and discussion with the client. You will play a key role in assisting Partners when dealing with client affairs to ensure that a first class service is received.
Duties will include:
- Managing client portfolio
- To provide the client with a very good service in terms of both technical skills, as well as providing value for money
- Liaising with clients in person/by phone/e-mail and meetings to progress jobs and maintain regular contact
- Monitor and review WIP each month to issue fees; chasing outstanding debts where applicable
- Managing own budgets for productivity and cost recovery
- Correspondence to clients on accounting issues and year end request letters for information
- Preparation of and/or supervision and review of year end Tax Returns
- Deal with all accounts and tax queries arising, to liaise with other departments to provide specialist advice to clients on areas of tax expertise
- Staff planning and training of juniors
- Monitoring and recording staff performance, including providing constructive feedback
- Carry out staff appraisals
- Providing technical support to staff
- Maintain CPD by attending internal and external courses and maintain unstructured CPD
- Keep up to date with technical knowledge
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing firm that reward their staff with an excellent working environment, modern culture and strong career opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'