Business Services Manager
£21,500 per Annum
(6 weeks Temporary)
Must have: Enhanced DBS and Driving Licence with D1 entitlement
We have an immediate vacancy for a Business Services Manager for our client based in Oldham. This is a temporary position for 6 weeks but could be extended.
Our client is known for their transport service and has provided transport for many known organisations including Age UK, Barbados and many more. This client supplies transport and drivers whilst also providing training to other organisations which enable them to drive minibuses.
We are looking for a Business Services Manager who currently holds DBS enhanced disclosure and a driving licence with a D1 entitlement.
- Ensuring systems and processes are in place for managing people, vehicles, ICT premises
- Working with colleagues and staff across the organisation to promote, attract, recruit and support the managing of staff and volunteers to ensure that a high quality of service is provided
- Responsible for the maintenance, cleanliness and safety of passenger vehicle and equipment on site ensuring all is accounted for and are in accordance with legal requirements.
- Ensure all drivers comply with vehicle checks and reporting of defects which are maintained and all vehicles are legally compliant to be on the road
- Ensuring all repair works are carried out and checked including physical tests and road tests on vehicles before being used as a service.
- Carry out employment checks on all drivers, to ensure they are fully compliant with all procedures
- Ensure all driving by staff and volunteers complies with road traffic legislation and are compliance with the organisations accident and near miss reporting procedures.
- Willing to provide minibus driving duties to cover driver shortages
Services and Management Responsibilities
- Responsible for the booking and scheduling of day to day staff, volunteers and transport
- To promote the aims and objectives of the organisation, internally and externally to develop the service provided and build confidence in the business
- Monitor and review business performance against objectives
- Responsible for the Oldham site, ensuring the accountability of all equipment and ensuring the premises are secured at all times.
- Promote the services of the organisation in the community through networking, positive relationships and marketing services
- Engage with customers in a friendly, considerate manner, providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Arranging of all training for staff and volunteers
- Carry out administrative and financial record keeping, manage petty cash, chase debts and report on weekly expenses and earnings with the support of the finance team
- Record and address any complaints whilst gaining feedback from passengers and customers.
- Actively promote equality of opportunity in your work
- Ensuring all staff, volunteers and work placements under your responsibility comply with all Health and Safety regulations and rules when on site, travelling or visiting other sites of customers and partners.
- To be flexible to meet requirements of the business.
Skills and Experiences
- Experience of working in a busy administrative and record keeping environment and managing and supporting other - 1 years + Experience
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Prepare to work flexibly to meet the needs of the business including evenings and occasional weekend work
- Driving Licence with D1 entitlement ( held for at least 4 years)
- Enhanced DBS
- Driving Licence
- Enhanced DBS
- D1 Entitlement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"