Our client is a Top 10 accountancy firm, based in London with numerous offices across England.
As a Business Services Manager, you’ll be managing an allocated client portfolio of Commercial clients, which will involve managing audit teams and reviewing their work.
- Identifying business opportunities from existing clients and supporting initiatives to develop new business opportunities
- Foreseeing accounting issues based on experience and knowledge of competitors, and recommending solutions
- Advising clients on all financial reporting issues
- Managing all stages of the audit
- Mentoring and appraising trainees for a group of trainees
- Conducting interviews with a partner for staff recruitment
- Supporting marketing activity
- ACCA or ACA-qualified, or equivalent
- Detailed working knowledge of IFRS and FRS 102 is preferred, but will consider candidates with only UK GAAP experience
- Experience of working with large group audits and external commercial auditing
- Proven skills in managing a portfolio of clients
- Strong technical, analytical, and report writing skills
- Able to maintain and develop strong client relations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job