Business Services Assistant Grade 4 (Admin and Clerical) in Butterley, Derby
Quack Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Business Services Assistant (Admin and Clerical) for a client in Ripley, Derby. This role is working with the Derbyshire County Council To provide administrative or clerical support, and / or provide reception service presenting a positive image of the Council.
Responsibilities’ for the Business Services Assistant (Admin and Clerical) role will be:
- Create and update documents using standard formats or templates.
- Input and maintain records and documents.
- Make routine arrangements and bookings and prepare straight forward materials for and provide support at external/internal events and activities.
- Filing, checking, or matching data to ensure records are maintained.
- Record and process routine financial information e.g. collating, charges and sale of goods.
- Receive visitors and provide/request information in person and by telephone in a courteous manner promoting customer care.
- Issue and discharge service materials.
Requirements for the Business Services Assistant (Admin and Clerical) role will be:
- 2 years written references (all gaps accounted for)
- Last 2 employer names
- Ability to commute to various locations
Pay for the Business Services Assistant (Admin and Clerical) role will be:
£8.72 per hour
Hours for the Business Services Assistant (Admin and Clerical) role will be:
09:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday
In order to apply for the Warehouse Operative role, contact one of the team at Quack Recruitment on the phone number providedor the email provided. Alternatively you can register with us on our website and one of our team will contact you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'