Are you an enthusiastic, energetic and highly motivated Individual? Are you driven to provide first class service? Do you have a keen eye for detail? If so, then keep reading and apply today!
Our client, one of the UK's leading vehicle leasing and fleet management companies is looking for a Business Services Analyst in Stockport to join a specialist team based within the Business Services Contracts Team.
- This role will allow you to demonstrate your excellent attention to detail when processing legal documents within agreed timescales.
- You'll manage your own personal workloads and meet agreed deadlines to maintain service levels for our customers.
- A very good knowledge of the relevant procedures, products and services in own areas of responsibility, including interpretation of and application of best practices, and able to immediately recognise a range of options when matching these to business/customer needs.
- Where appropriate will have a good knowledge of the key relevant legal, regulatory and statutory requirements, technical interpretation and the ability to provide advice.
- Knowledge of Business Systems and Tools
- Customer Relationship Management
- Internal Policies, Processes and Structures
- Attention to Detail
Full, on the job training will be given within the team. You will be provided with a full training plan to ensure that you follow the right path. You will also be 'buddied' up with one of our experienced colleagues to help you through your training and to provide ongoing support.
Within Business Services we believe in being as adaptable as possible and as such we operate a successful 'cross skilling' culture where you will lend your abilities to learning more than just your 'home teams' tasks.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job