Business Sales Representative - Assessment Centre Friday 13th
Business Sales Representative - Manchester. Base £20,000. OTE Year 1 £32,000. Year 2 £65,000.
Vine Graduate are recruiting driven, motivated and competitive graduates for one of the leading eCommerce businesses out there! This is one of the most dynamic and diverse graduate sales roles in the industry, offering graduates the opportunity to join a brand-new office for a famous, nationwide company in Manchester city centre!
They are running an Assessment Morning on Friday, 13th April 9.30am - 12.30pm in Manchester.
As a Business Sales Rep, you will be responsible for sourcing your own leads, negotiating the best possible terms & converting them in to merchants. The deals you produce will then be presented to our large and growing database of consumers.
You will develop and grow old & existing businesses within your designated sector through building rapport, maximising revenue & delivering excellent customer service - a key part of this role.
Pitching SME's & Large Corporate clients over the phone with a view to creating a long-term relationship.
This is an incredible opportunity to become part of what is the fastest growing Digital sector in the UK.
What's in it for you?
- Base salary of £20,000
- OTE first year £32,000 - £36,000
- Uncapped commission
- Brilliant training, as you will be joining with other graduates with no experience there are workshops and, on the job, learning and development within the first month
- Clear progression pathway, within 6 months 90% promoted!
- Charismatic office culture, buzzing atmosphere
- Laid back culture, dressed down
- Monthly sales incentives for the team and individually
- Cycle scheme
- Office perks: breakfast, sport leagues, out of office activity days
- Free beer and prosecco on tap, aka…where you'll find the team at 5pm on Friday!
- 25 days holiday
- Competitive pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Twice annual company parties
- Degree educated.
- Or 1-2 years sales experience if no degree.
- Sales experience is preferable and will enhance the application.
- Previous working experience throughout or before university, preferably in a target orientated environment.
- Competitive and driven in person.
Due to the huge volume of applications for this graduate scheme, a phone interview will not be guaranteed for all applications. If your CV meets the requirements, we will give you a call to discuss the application further.
Alternatively, if this does not match your aspirations but you know someone who would fit this role perfectly then Vine Graduate will pay £250 per placed referral.
Vine Graduate are the UK's leading graduate company for assisting graduates take their first steps into the sales and recruitment industry in London, Leeds, Manchester, Bristol and Birmingham.
- Sales Executive Graduate Consultant B2B Lead Generator Client Meetings Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"