A thriving and successful Global business requires Business Sales Executives to join their forever flourishing Cardiff team. Our client has enjoyed an established and well-decorated within their industry, often being referred to as a market leader in the supply of software technology to vast array of clients (B2B).
Working for a company as prestigious and as innovative as our client comes with its perks. It offers security, it provides a clear path for career progression and if you perform well, you’ll be laughing all the way to the bank with superb financial rewards - OTE £40k-£50k - Uncapped Commission!
As much as hitting targets and being a confident salesperson is needed; our client has high standards, great ethics and encourages a nurturing approach to growing new business.
• Building relationships with prospective clients over the telephone.
• Taking advantage of new business opportunities and clinching deals.
• Working towards individual as well as team targets, exceeding when possible.
• Maintaining the interest of existing customers through upselling/cross-selling person needed:
• A polite and charming seller but someone with a close eye on securing deals.
• Someone who can grasp product services and clearly relay to customers.
• A well-mannered, informed and confident talker on the telephone.
• Team player but someone with a passion to achieve great things alone.
• A spirited and intuitive individual with natural salesmanship.
• Someone who can connect with a diverse set of customers.
• Basic knowledge of technology, emerging trends and future advances.
• Previous experience in a sales/business development role.
• Working experience in the Telecoms / IT or Technology sector would be advantageous.
Confident you can shine? Apply today by forwarding your CV below.
- Lead Generation
- Appointment Making
- Outbound Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job