Up to £25,000 basis plus monthly bonus and benefits.
Realistic OTE £35,000 – top earners in excess of £50,000
Manchester City Centre, near Victoria Train Station.
Do you have a proven track record in Sales and want to develop in a high-performing environment? Look no further…
Our Business Sales Executives lead the way in promoting our Health & Safety and Employment Law outsourcing solutions to the mid-market sector (30+ employees). You will play a key role working with an existing client base and developing new business.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for seasoned Sales professionals to take on the demands of Peninsula’s outsourcing solutions. To fit the criteria for the role you will have a wealth of sales experience and be able to step into the Sales Executive role with confidence and a determination to succeed. You will need to be tenacious, manage your workload, and represent Peninsula to the highest professional standard.
How much can you earn?
The basic salary for the role is up to £25,000 but you will have a realistic OTE of £35,000 – of which is completely uncapped. Our current top earners are reaching £50,000.
Where will you work?
Peninsula is a modern office based near Victoria Station in the heart of Manchester City Centre and due to the location transport links are excellent!
So you’re interested? Here’s some information on the role…
- Working alongside a field sales colleague – you will be selling the fantastic services Peninsula have to offer to the small and medium sized businesses.
- You will schedule sales opportunities with business owners/directors to promote Peninsula’s services, and work with your Business Development Manager to generate a quarterly seminar plan to maximise sales opportunities.
- Your pro-active approach will come in handy as you’ll also be expected to self-generate new leads, appointments and referrals through day to day new business activity. This will also allow you to accurately build, manage and maintain your sales pipeline.
The Sales team are outgoing, tenacious and lively individuals who excel in a buzzing environment and bring a lot of fun to our business. You will also need a professional and pro-active approach to work, as we are looking for individuals who can lead and use initiative at all times!
What will you get in return?
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays
- Childcare vouchers, contributory Pensions Plan and Life Insurance
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Free breakfast every Monday and social sessions on the last Friday of the month with free food and drink - we call this ‘Fun Friday’
- Company incentives, access to discount schemes
- Profit Share scheme
Peninsula are the leading provider of employment law and health & safety services in the UK. Established since 1983, we have over 35,000 businesses who have already integrated Peninsula to work as part of their HR and Health and Safety departments. Headquartered in Manchester, Peninsula employs over a 1000 people across the UK, Ireland and Australia and New Zealand.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job