£18,000 per annum with uncapped commission & bonus scheme - OTE £28K +
Are you a driven and passionate Business Sales Executive, keen to continue your career on its upward trajectory of success, by joining an organisation who are redesigning the Business Telecom sector?
Would you thrive working in a fast paced, successful organisation who offer a great base and commission structure?
Then this is the role for you!
Our sales team’s core values are Fun, Integrity, Safety, Innovation and Teamwork, and these form the basis of our working life. So if you are seeking a new business development role with an organisation who support and value their colleagues, please get in touch!
Who you are
We are looking for a results driven B2B Sales Executive who will join our highly successful team. Supporting the wider sales team, you will become an integral part of our sales cycle.
You’ll be buddied up with a high performing business manager and tasked with selling telecoms across our inbound call campaigns. We are looking for self-motivated professional individuals who are money hungry.
- Responsible for taking inbound enquiries from new clients and selling
- Responsible for upselling to existing clients on an inbound & outbound basis
- Strong negotiation and follow up communication skills
- Ability to build rapport to a high level
- Ensuring a high level of accuracy is maintained at all times
- Updating our CRM system effectively
- Exemplary diary management and organisational skills
- Ability to close the sale over the phone
- A inquisitive approach to every lead
- A genuine thirst for learning & keeping abreast of industry news
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage your day effectively
- Exemplary administration, organisation and communication skills (written and verbal)
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary of £18,000 per annum, uncapped commission and monthly bonus scheme- OTE £28K
- A leadership team that is well respected within our industry
- A BDM buddy to work alongside you to ensure highest revenue is achieved per month, they will also offer industry training and keep you updated with leads
- Company culture that is passionate, collaborative and diverse
- 2 week induction as well as on-going training and development to ensure career progression within the Company
- Company pension
- On site restaurant
- Minutes from the M65 (Junction 8)
- Free parking
- Excellent career and progression paths for those who are willing to go the extra mile.
You will work at our offices in Burnley, the working hours are 40 per week, usually 9:00am - 6:00pm Monday to Friday.
If you are interested we would love to hear from you! Please click apply or email your cv and covering letter to us for consideration.
- Business Sales
- Call Centre
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job