Utilita are one of the largest energy providers in Britain supplying gas and electricity predominantly to the pre-payment market. Utilita was established in 2003 with an aim to give customers a fairer deal, now supplying both customers and businesses.
tilita currently employs around 1,500 people across their ten sites nationwide. Year on year, Utilita continues to grow, resulting in departments expanding and creating many internal progression opportunities.
What You'll Be Doing
You will be joining the Business Sales Department based at the Elmstead Market Office, situated just outside of Colchester. This is a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract working Monday - Friday.
Broker Commission Claw Back. The role will require the individual to work with Third-Party Brokers, external Debt Collecting Agencies and internal departments (Accounts & Commissions). They will be required to analyse data to ensure the accuracy of debt collection requests and negotiation skills to agree payment plans.
- Take a proactive role in managing and collecting Third-Party agent debt
- Evaluating Broker Claw Back invoices following Broker feedback
- Negotiate and set up payment plans to suit both Utilita and the Agent
- Monitor payments in
- Responding to Third-Party enquiries
- Processing and reconciling of invoices
- Checking of receipts on Sage
- Provide administration support to the team
- Build strong relationships with Third-Party Agents and External Debt Collecting Agencies
- Interface between finance and commissions
- Create and cascade accurate MI Reporting.
What We're Looking For
- Experience within debt management/collection
- Outstanding attention to detail with an ability to reconcile complex queries
- Accurate, efficient and organised with the ability to prioritise tasks as needed
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with external Third-Parties and internal colleagues
- Excellent analysing ability and interpreting data, data processing and query resolution
- Strong influencing, negotiating and presentation skills
- A high level of numeracy, financial and literacy skills
- Able to manage and run external meetings when required to discuss debt collection and set up of payment plans
- Experience of working within the B2B industry
- Educated to A level qualification or equivalent
- Ability to spot trends in Broker movement to prevent and decrease risk
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'