Business Field Sales Consultant - Covering the Cardiff and surrounding areas
My client is one of the market leaders in animal healthcare products who are partnered with over 400 of the leading animal health manufacturers in the world, they bring the broadest selection of veterinary products and strategic business solutions to over 26,000 veterinary professionals nationwide.
- Using reports from clients who use the companies consultancy products with the aim of improving the vet practices revenue and efficiency
- Mixture of managing existing accounts and dealing with new clients
- Visiting veterinary practices and dealing with vets and veterinary practice staff both face to face and over the phone
- Attending industry events
- Consulting with vets to ensure they fully understand and utilise the products available to them.
- 2-3 years field sales experience where you have had to use a consultative sales approach
- Driven, self motivated and hungry to succeed
- Able to build rapport quickly and effectively with clients
- Able to listen to clients and do a fact find to be able to recommend solutions to help their veterinary practice
- Any Animal, Dental or Medical experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Sales force experience would be beneficial
- Competitive base salary
- 20% of salary bonus
- Company car with mileage allowance
- 5% pension matched
- Death in service 3x annual salary
- 25 days holidays
Cordant Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
Richard Irwin is the contact for this position, to find out more info or to express your interest, you can get in touch on
All successful applicants will be contacted within 5 working days. Unfortunately due to high levels of response we will not be able to respond to everybody
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant Recruitment welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an Equal Opportunities employment agency, and as such encourage applications from all sections of the community.