Job permanent Brighton sales business development £23-25,000 marketing
Your new company
Your new company provide advertising, creative, insights & analytics, strategy and technology solutions to universities, colleges, schools, local authorities and children's services globally.
Your new role
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with some sales experience to join our clients new business team. They are looking for a tenacious, target driven, personable individual who loves being on the phone! You will be part of a fast-paced environment, in a team who are passionate about the solutions they can deliver for education and not-for-profit organisations. If you want to join a UK leading creative agency in a business development/sales role, then this is the role for you.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating and closing new business opportunities
- Increasing market share
- Engaging with potential clients - warm and cold calls
- Booking and delivering online presentations
- Market research and analysis
- Keeping our CRM system updated
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree educated
- Experience in creating and closing new business opportunities
- CRM savvy
- Driven, hard-working, and works well under delivering outcomes and results
- Charismatic, with a desire to constantly learn new things
- A passion for Education & Digital Sectors
- The ability to learn new things quickly & be adaptable to different environments
What you'll get in return
As well as a unique working and reward environment, you will also have; 25 days' holiday, cycle to work scheme, flexi-time, pension scheme, gym or travel subsidy, childcare vouchers, birthdays off and fresh fruit and fantastic local cakes! Personal development is at their core and everyone has a tailored progression path designed to suit them.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Job permanent Brighton sales business development £23-25
- 000 marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'