Business Risk Analyst required for a massively-growing privately-owned group of businesses based in West Bromwich. This company has grown five-fold in the last four years and is expanding rapidly due a number of forthcoming acquisitions. As such, a Risk Analyst is needed to asses risk involved from an M&A perspective.
As the Business Risk Analyst, you will report to the Group Finance Director and be responsible for:
- Assessing risk for potential acquisitions into the group
- Working alongside the existing teams to support the on-boarding of new companies
- Managing various M&A projects for the group
- Supporting the core finance team with financial accounting and monthly MI reporting
- Business partnering non-finance contacts to communicate financial and risk information
- Using financial modelling in Excel to develop risk models
You will ideally be ACA or ACCA qualified, though Qualified by Experience (QBE) candidates are welcome to apply if they have significant relevant experience. Candidates from an industry or public practice environment can be considered.
You must have experience within risk assurance, project management and business partnering both financial and non-financial contacts at all levels.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job