Business Restructuring Executive opportunity within a leading National Corporate Advisory Boutique. Ideally suited to an ACA / ACCA Part or Fully Qualified Accountant currently working within Corporate Insolvency, this position offers an opportunity to gain exposure to large Trading Administrations and Advisory / Restructuring Projects
This leading National Corporate Advisory Boutique has strong links with Chartered Accountants, Lawyers, ABL's and Distressed Investment firms. The firm offers a full suite of advisory solutions to SME and Mid-Market Corporate clients including Debt Advisory / Restructuring, Turnaround, Accelerated M&A and Formal Insolvency & Recovery.
As a Business Restructuring Executive you will be responsible for handling day to day tasks on a portfolio of Corporate Administrations (Trading and Pre-Packaged), Liquidations and CVA's from initial instruction through to closure. You will also support Directors on Debt Advisory and Restructuring Projects, gaining experience of restructuring debt, raising funding for stressed businesses through a network of investors and arranging the accelerated sale of distressed businesses.
As a Business Restructuring Executive you will benefit from:
- Excellent hands on experience of large Administration cases, Restructuring Projects and Business Sales
- Support towards professional study (JIEB qualification)
- Career progression opportunities as far as Director
- Competitive salary and benefits package with a generous annual bonus
You will be a Corporate Insolvency & Recovery Administrator able to demonstrate the following:
- ACA / ACCA Qualified or alternatively CPI Qualified
- Previous Corporate Insolvency & Recovery experience within a large firm (minimum c.3 yrs)
- A desire to progress to Director within a National Advisory firm
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this position.
- Corporate Recovery
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job